Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ok - So I am a Lemming!!

Well, according to my best friend Kelli - EVERYONE IS DOING IT - that is - blogging, of course! :) So here it goes!! Don't expect this to be funny, insightful or educational - its just me - following the crowd!! But my kids are kinda funny - so maybe you can join me while I laugh at them!!

For those of you that don't know me - I am a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) with twin daughters that will be three in the end of October!! My DH works with computers/software in a gray cubical with a window view when you move the chair all the way to the edge of the cube. He puts in many long hours - so that I can play tennis, volunteer at the hospital, be the Vice President of the local twins club and stay at home taking care of the girls. He is wonderful!!

But now I am going to finish this - b/c I don't really even know how to post it!! Knowing myself and computers - it will take a good two hours to figure that out - but here it goes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home