Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some Assorted pics from the weekend!

My mom, my Granny, Dh's mom, dad and Grandmother were all here this weekend! So here are some pics for you to enjoy. They are in a very random order!!



Dh and his dad with the girls!
The girls are lucky to have 3 Great Grandmothers still alive! Here they are with two of them! They are both 87 years old and still get around like champs!


B posing for my mom's camera!
My mom took my skates and whipped around the rink a couple times!! She could still skate even though she hadn't been on the ice in about, oh, 20 years or so!!! Go mom!!

Gem loves her toys! Espeically this yellow bus that was the girls favorite too!

My Granny and Gem keeping busy while the rest of us were skating!!

My granny and her namesake!! Don't they look so cute together!!
A loves her dinosaurs! Granny bought them two more moving dinos which they just LOVE playing with!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Munchkin is going to have fun this summer with those girls! Dinos...he'll be so relieved! LOL

oooh those pictures are the best...Grampa picture is my favorite...and the Granny one and A :) SO FUN!!!!!!!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Pa KnitWit said...

thanks for the pics- great!!! just great!!! I miss hearing your dh's laugh...all the days at Foxridge...

2:33 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

what great pictures! i love the one of j and his dad with the girls... they all look so cute!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home