Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Karen Who??

Ladies, I am still here!! REALLY!!

NOTHING interesting here - nope - I am just moping b/c school is almost over and I have no clue what to do with the girls this summer - you have to be 4 to do any camp here - and well, they are not 4 yet. I am also moping about the impending 'birthday' this month, my wonderful brother has been calling me everyday to remind me that he is two years younger. Believe me, when his time comes, he is dead meat. Gotta love siblings!!

Update - on ice -
I am working on two new jumps - the loop and the flip jump. Both of them require me to jump up in a backspin- like position in the air - too scary. And since I make jokes when I am nervous or scared - i have become the rinks new comedian- on- ice (actually it is usually the new comedian-with-her bum-on the-ice.) And we took the girls skating on Mother's Day! It was really fun and although it was tough at first, they were actually skating by themselves after an hour or so!! I did buy them skates at Play It Again Sports and they love them. Now they want to walk around the house in them - hum, I don't think so. My mom said that Gymnastics would be a cheaper sport for them - I think she might be right about that!!

Update - Not on the ice -
I have also been doing alot of stuff for the twins club - we have our huge family picnic in June and elections in July. We have also been playing outside lately, and even though I get a wireless signal - I can't see the laptop screen in the sun, bummer. So, I have not been spending any time on the computer at all lately - hence the lack of updates, but now tutoring is over and Gray's Anatomy is too, I feel I blog surge coming on!!

So, I actually updated!! Have a great day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oh I was so worried I thought you were gone forever. Good to see you sweetie.

Send me some pics, I'll do an album anytime for you, you know I love YOU!

YEAH KAREN IS.....how old again 38? NO....just kidding...I SO WISH I COULD BE THERE, I'm pretty sure though dh won't let me make the trip. :(

COmedians on ice...I like the sound of that, I might just buy a ticket for a show like that, especially starring you ;)

6:05 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

that's so fun that your girls are liking skating too! they must be so cute in their skates. :o) so.... anytime you want to come up for a playdate, sounds good to me! that's my kind of play date -- "Karen, that wall to your left needs another coat. And while you're up, i'll take another lemonade." ha!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home