Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A little more for today . . .

I actually requested the dance catalog - I was looking for skating skirts. I found a really cute dress - that is empire waisted to avoid clinging to the tummy!! But I am not buying them . . . I think I would have to compete as an ice skater first. AND if I want to test and climb the levels, I have to pay $190 to join the Ice skating Club ( a YEAR) and then pay about $45 a test. SO NO WAY!! I could have at least 6 pivate lessons - or public skate until December - with $190. If I join though - I get to attend ice skating socials at the rink, I might enjoy the ice, but I think I will skip the 'social' aspect. (Although spouses do get to join for free! Think DH would be interested? I think NOT!!) Maybe I will look for sponsorships . . . Icy/Hot, Aspercreme, Ace Bandages - think they would be interested - I am a good customer!! Heck I would even wear ice skating outfits with their names on them if they gave me enough money!!

Check it out:
http://www.xcelventures.com/afsc/

or the bargain club - that is not at my rink . . .
http://www.gafsc.org/
(They do have the Geriatric Skating Club too . . .)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

yeah I could see you know skating around to some cheezy commericial music, fall on your a$$ and the headline reads...ICY HOT, works everytime...LMBO!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home