Friday, April 14, 2006

hum, GO TO THE TIME-OUT CORNER!

Well, when dh and I first got married, my dog Goose was our first 'baby.' Okay, so he is an 80 pound black lab, but he acts like a kid. In fact, I just put him in ~TIME OUT~!! I was mad at him for trying to eat the girls pancakes and when it came time to discipline him - the only thing I could think of was 'time-out.' Yikes, what does that say about me?? I just keep saying to myself, "I put Goose in time-out, what is wrong with this picture?" And he is still there and he hasn't whined once - do you think he understands the time-out?? No not really . . . but it seems to have been quite effective. . . Oh, I am losing it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

hey it works...sometimes they need quiet time too, to ponder what they did wrong, LOL.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home