Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Random Early Morning Blog

First of all, Hi new blog readers!! I love that I have some new comments from new people!! I love that blogging can connect people from all over the world who would have never met otherwise!! So, anyways welcome!!

My girls are crazy about boo-boos and they are driving me crazy!! Any little scratch or bruise or hang nail requires drama and band-aids. Honestly, it has always been my rule, no blood no band-aid, but recently I have been giving in - and just slapping one on. Are your kids obsessed with booboos? Conversations in public go like this, "Hi - I have a new booboo!" And they say this to anyone who looks at them for more than two seconds. Then they show them the booboo. It is driving me to think about drinking!!


When I was at the airport this weekend I enjoyed reading a book. Yes, a whole book, without 'little' helpers and it was wonderful! I read another Anita Shreve novel, The Last Time They Met and it was a wonderful story. I really enjoy the way she writes, it is lyrical and calming. I have read several of her books and I would have to rank this one up there at the top of the list. So, if you have some time - this is a good one to try. (This is a picture from Amazon.com)






Have a great Tuesday!
And I have a couple of new links for you all to surf . . .

If you have extra time after the grocery store . . .
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44124274265@N01/121115310/

Do any of you know how to knit?
http://www.jesshutch.com/

A and B's new favorite toy and website - Miss Meow (Kitty)
http://www.sanrio.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I have a basket full of knitting supplies..I've made half a hat! :S Pathetic I know.

I can't wait to pick up that book.

Sophie Kinsella's book I'm reading...stayed up until 3 last night, i couldn't put it down.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

okay those bags are not cool...that's just stupid! i'm thinking of starting and using my canvas bags when I go to the grocery store, I'm so tired of plastic bags.

Those knit toys are so cute ;)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

yuck... who has time to crochet grocery bags into shoes?? especially ones that are so ugly? :o) i'm headed to the library tomorrow. i've only read one of hers before and liked it, so i'll check this one out. thanks!!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home