Friday, March 24, 2006

Legwarmers are cool!

I am not offended about the legwarmers! I bought them for, guess, Ice Skating!! I just think they would be so cool looking, or heck, I will just wear them around the house when I watch VH1 - 80's music!! If I decide to do ice skating tests and competition, I should wear a skirt - and I think my legs would get cold!! I know I could wear pants but I am one of those traditionalists - or I will be until I try on a skating outfit with sequins and ruffles! (Hehe, I will not post pictures of that! Sorry, to many blackmail possiblities!) But many of the adults at the rink wear little practice shirts and t-shirts. They look really cute, but I only own tennis skirts, and I think those just might not fit in at the ice rink!

We are having a lazy day at home today. I really don't want to go anywhere or do anything. And I am almost out of money for the month, so it is time to stay home and enjoy the 'stuff' and the 'things' that we already have! Sorry Target shareholders, the girls are staying home today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

You're Maniac, Maniac..oh oh and your dancing like you've never danced before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

i wasn thinking "Flashdance"... so fun!!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home