Wednesday, March 15, 2006

OOH - I AM A GENIUS!!

Hey Kel, I did do pretty well, I just wish I knew the ones that I did get wrong!! But I know I didn't miss the Goonies question - they were just too easy!!

Nothing too interesting going on here this week, too much tennis not enough ice - time. I did skate on Tuesday. I did several waltz jumps, and I have those down. Forward scratch spin - good and getting really fast. But my back spin was pitiful. (Spin on the foot you are not comfortable with and on the outside edge!) But my new skates were great!! The blades were so sharp - I had to actually drag my feet around the ice to dull them down a little. I lasted about 25 minutes in the news boots!! But I took them off when the burn of tired feet became too much. Then I finished the practice in the old boots!

I think I may have convinced dh to go ice skating with me on Friday night - I think we will fit right in with all the teenagers - ya' think?? I still am not sure if we will go or not - but I will take any opportunity to get on the ice that I can!! :) Love ya all!





Doc Emmett Brown
You scored 145 nostalgia points!
It's certified-- you are a genius! Who else could turn trash into time-machine fuel, after all? You've got the physics, the chemistry, the history, the wisdom . . . but you can be a little absent-minded sometimes. That pesky name on the tip of your tongue, that essential little detail (now where did you park the Delorian again?)


You scored higher than 92% on nostalgia

The 80's Movies for 80's Children Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=15476649146622919252

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I knew you'd do well. I didn't know all those ques about Nimh and the Labyrinth, those were tough for me.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

holy cow... that's really high! like, totally awesome, dude!!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home