Thursday, March 23, 2006

I am NOT Tagging you . . .

Please don't feel that you have to answer these, I was just bored, and I was mindlessly answering these:

Do you like Chinese food? – Yup!

How big is your bed? - Queen

Is your room clean? – My side is cleaner than usual!

Laptop or Desktop computer? – Laptop

Favorite fashion icon? – Donna Karan (Like the Karan part)

Do you like yourself? – Yes!

Does anyone like you? – Do you??

Sleep with or without clothes on? – WITH!

Who sleeps with you every night? – DH

How many times have you been pulled over by the police? – 2 times (speeding!)

Pancakes or French Toast? – Either if somebody else cooks for me!

Do you like coffee? – Is the sky blue?? What would I do without it!

How do you like your eggs? Boiled, Fried, Deviled

Do you believe in astrology? Not unless I like my horoscope!

Last person you talked to on the phone? – DH

Last person on your missed call list? My Mom

What was the last text message you received? Text, I am not that cool!

McDonalds or Burger King? – McD’s

Number of pillows? – 1 or 2 if I can’t sleep

Last thing you ate? Salt and Vinegar chips

Last thing you bought? New Skating Tights and BLACK LEG WARMERS!

What are you wearing right now? Shorts and a sweatshirt

What kind of spread do you like on your sandwich? Horseradish

Can you play pool? NO

Do you know how to swim? Yes and I love to do it!

Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate anything!

Spin the bottle? In like, middle school

Ever attended a theme party? Yup

What is your favorite holiday? - Christmas

What is the first music video you ever saw? – Madonna or Janet Jackson

Favorite quote – A Sane Mommy is a Good Mommy!

Where is your favorite saturday hangout? – My back deck with my family!

Best friend’s name? Kelli

How long have you known them? 10 years!

Last time you laughed at something stupid? Tonight

What time did you wake up this morning? – 6:50

Woke up next to anyone? My Hubby

Best thing about Summer? She is a wonderful person!!

Name a couple of favorite colors Yellow, Maroon, Orange

How old are you? Getting older!

What month is your birthday in? May

Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? If they look like Johnny Depp – very COOL!

What are you doing this week? – Skating, Playing Tennis, Being a mommy and a wife!

if there are 3 wells (love, beauty & creativity) and you could only drink from 1, which would it
be? Love

with problems, whom do you run to? God, Family, Friends

which finger is your favorite? Pinky – it is just cute and skinny

what's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten? When I was a kid I tried to eat my dog’s milkbones, they were pretty gross!

if you were making a movie about yourself, who would play the lead? – pre-Tom- Katie!

do you like your handwriting? Not really – kinda scratchy

who are you jealous of? The women who are competing in the ice skating nationals, the Olympics and Worlds

If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yeah, I’m cool, most of the time

are you a daredevil? I threw salchow and toe loops today – so YES

where were you yesterday? At the Y and at home

are you trendy? To whom? To my kids maybe, but i would love to be!

what do you do to prevent anger? Deep breaths

what was your favorite toy as a child? My Barbies

what will you do after this? Go to bed

what are you waiting for? Skating coverage to end

the last time you were happy, it was because.. I love my family and I am loving the minutes that we are together!

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

legwarmers??? yikes! :o)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Yeah I'm with summer...legwarmers...they still sell those or did you buy them at the 80s thrift store! You ask why you are a nerd! LOVE YOU!!!!!!! don't be mad, K?

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home