Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Last words for the night!!

Summer - AWESOME!! WE CAN'T WAIT!!

Skettie - I tried to post this on your blog, but it kept telling me I wasn't typing in the correct 'word verification' thing . . . Did you catch Lost?? It wasn't the worst episode - but it sure looks like next week will be A WINNER!! I hope that you are feeling better - we all love you you know!! LYLAS! (That's a blast from the past!)

Kelli - hope your house is a barf-free zone, finally!!

And why am I the only NERD?? Okay, so I did wear my new skates during Lost, but I am still molding them to my feet . . .

AND congrats to the VA Tech women on making it so far in the NCAA basketball . . . it was a tough loss last night - but AWESOME!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you are a nerd b/c you own a chunk shirt, have several seasoned shows on DVD, can quote Goonies without actually watching it, and you prolly read textbooks for fun and teach the girls science problems already! Wearing your skates during lost doesn't make you a nerd, just weird! LOL.

LYLAS

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home