Sunday, April 02, 2006

JerAce...do you see a resemblance.


Guest blogger is still here....Bwwwahhhhhh!!!! So I decided to take a trip down memory lane. I pulled out my old scrapbook and started a search for pictures of Karen's "hot" hubby (hope she doesn't mind I called him hot...LOL), heck I lived with him first! (but that's a whole other story...) After doing this maybe Ace and Jer don't resemble one another but I have like maybe 10 pictures of Jer and these were the closest ones I could come up with. You be the judge? Hope Karen's having fun, while I'm sabbotaging her blog! Anyone else want me as there guest blogger, I have some interesting pictures of Skets and Sum.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

hmmm.. .not sure how i feel about the resemblance. it's close, but not that close. anyways, when i get the nerve to have any ridiculous pictures of me posted, i'll let you guest blog for me. maybe when we go to atlanta... :o)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I see it I see it!!!

Kel- you crack me up!

ck

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home