Friday, April 07, 2006

My name is Karen, and I am a chocoholic. . .

I have a severe problem with holiday candy. I just cannot buy it ahead of time. Today, I went to the store and bought candy to put into the girls easter eggs. And even though I haven't opened the eggs themselves, I have already opened the mini-twix bars and the Reese's Peanut butter cups . . . AAGH!! I CANNOT have chocolate in this house without eating it - it is totally ridiculous! You know, I just sit here and eat, and I know it is a problem when after I eat three or four - I really haven't even tasted them yet. It sucks!

At halloween I waited until the day before because I knew that I would eat it - and then we had to buy all the yucky candy that was left. Why do I have to wait?? Why do I have such sucky willpower?? So I am putting out here - I will eat no more easter candy until Easter!! That includes the easter egg hunt that we are going to tomorrow. And I am sticking to it!! I have not lost (nor gained) any weight since Christmas - and I know it all comes down to not sticking to my goals. If I want it - I have to do it because nobody is going to do it for me - and after Easter, I will have to find a new goal - but baby steps, right??

Have a great day!! I will be cleaning all weekend to get ready for my inlaws visit next week . . . lets see, steam clean the carpets, clean all the windows the girls can reach, dust, fold the laundry (not just live out of the basket,) clean the bathrooms, hang the last three things in the downstairs bath, buy another flat of impatiens for the front yard . . . anything else?? (How in the heck am I going to have time for chocolate) LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home