Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I am not a nutcase - usually - no really!!

While I am looking for some nice, fun pictures of my friends from college - I thought that I would put a good picture of me - so you would know that I am not a total NUTCASE!! And if you don't know what I am talking about check out Kelli's blog to see the madness!! I have to have some sort of 'pee in my pants' funny picture of Kelli somewhere . . . or maybe she just knows better than to get caught by the camera??

I still can't believe that there is a picture of me with that basket on my head - that must have been the time we toilet papered Kelli's dorm room . . . hum. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

It was the time you spied on m&I in my dorm room and attacked us with hair dryers...I was sure he wasn't coming back after that... LOL

I am laughing so hard...oh and BTW that's not the only one I can post

BWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home