Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Color help!!

I hate choosing paint colors. I can't 'see' the room with the new color until it is painted and finished. SOOOOO, here is where you come in. I know that you have already seen the pics of my dining room - but my front living room needs help!! I want to paint it something dramatic. It is so boring and blah, but it is big - and needs a redo. So look at the pics here and then if you have any suggestions . . . I would appreciate it. My MIL is coming for Easter and i would love to have it finished before she comes. I was thinking about something Victorian or Arts and Crafts Movement. But now I have brown in the kitchen, the dining room and the downstairs bathroom - so anything but brown - HELP!!

The pic on the top is the dining room and the pic on the bottom is what I need to work into a new design/color of the living room.




















Have a great evening!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Olaf said...

Hey Karen ;] I'm strongly sugesting bright colors. Cheers.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

no idea who olaf is but....

i do agree with him. I think red would look so hot with the brown and black dining room, it would add DRAMA to that room for sure, but that room is big, you could always do part of the room red if you like that kinda thing and the other part sand or something. I think a deep green would be nice too...like Shore from Sherman Williams (i had this in my old living room and it would look stellar with the brown and black, it's a Martha color too :))

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home