Monday, April 10, 2006

We might not have tails - but let me tell you - it really hurts when you injure your tailbone! And did you know that you do use your tailbone when you move?? Okay, so I fell on my bum about a week ago, and with all the yard work that I did and playtime with the girls this weekend - I really aggrevated it. So I have to say, MY BUM HURTS! It hurts when I walk and when I sit a certain way and I can't bend over and pick something off the floor without a twinge. Poor me, here is the time we can all pity me for a second. . .

Okay, enough of that. Now I have to admit something else - I really like gardening. Yes, I do - I have always hated yardwork - but I really like planting things. I bought some plants and flowers and had a great time puttering around in the yard. Oh, I feel like an old lady, 'puttering' around in the garden with my sore butt bone. Nice picture huh?? But today I was looking on EBAY and did you know that you can buy flowers and plants from there? I am tempted to buy some just to see how they ship them. What do you think?? Yes, I know they sell turkey eggs, so why not ferns and flowers?? It really amazes me the things that people think to sell on Ebay. Gotta love the online flea market. Anyway, I am skipping the gym, once again, to head over to Pike's nursery to find a couple more shade loving plants.

Have a good day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

how old will you be next month....girl that is old, I hate to tell ya??

LOVE YOU ;{} <---that's my smooches!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

poor karen's booty! :o) we have a "garden" too... it's a disaster zone and we don't have the time to tend to it, although it would be nice. the lady who lived here before us must've spent all day every day keeping it up. anyways, hope you found some pretty summer flowers! ha ha :o)

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home