Thursday, April 13, 2006

Favorite things that I am loving this week!

Things that I am loving this week!!!

*Ice Skating! (Except for the tailbone ache!)

*Gardening - really, I am still puttering around out there!! (Gardenias and Hosta today!)

*The Weather! We were literally outside all day! (And we used sunscreen!)

*Having the girls in school so that I get two mornings to myself each week! (Enough said!)

*Completing the decorating in my downstairs bathroom! (Just in time for MIL)

*The smell outside at night - either there are some really powerful flowers out there! (or the neighbors are all doing laundry!)

*The girls think that Santa is coming on Sunday - not sure about this one, but this is what they told me they learned in chapel today at school. . . Jesus = Christmas and Easter = so Santa comes twice?? (What is Reverend Joe talking about??)

And some links (stolen from other blogs . . .)

hmm, not really my style . . .
http://ispy2.org/?p=182

Urban feel - for the country house . . .
http://www.flaxart.com/Creative-Living/Home-Decor/Design-Accents/Manhole-Cover-Door-Mats

I love this store when I go visit Granny - but I think I might not buy this sandwich until after I win the lottery!!
http://www.selfridges.com/index.cfm?page=1010&articleID=5330

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

yesh, that sandwich better come with a plane ticket from dfw for that price!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

where in the world do you find this cr@p!?

I think I want one of those manhole mats...too cute :)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

but karen, if you read carefully, it says you get SPICES between the bread for no additional cost!! how can you pass that up?

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home