Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I love ALIAS

Tonight was one of the last episodes of Alias, boohoo. And it was really good compared to some of the Alias' earlier in the season. AND ABC is doing all rerun cheat shows next week on DH, GAnatomy and Lost so ABC that is YUCKY - even if you say it is new - it is NOT!!

I want to write more, but I need to get ready for tomorrow and I just sat here and read everyone blogs and I am out of time!! I have a tennis match at 9:30 but since it is supposed to rain all afternoon tomorrow I will try and write more then! Maybe a and b will actually take another nap?? OH, and any Kelli stories would be awesome - so put your thinking caps on . . . maybe your favorite stories . . . we will blog them for her!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

ooh, i hope it rains!! our grass is yucky brown. i hate reruns season too, although it allows me to catch up with stuff i missed the first time. see you soon!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home