Monday, April 17, 2006

All's Quiet here

Well, so far we have had an uneventful Easter holiday!! Which is good. The inlaws are here and they have taken the girls to the park, out to dinner and to the movies all by themselves within the last three days!! The girls are loving it!! And yesterday when they went to see Ice Age, dh and I had the whole house to ourselves which was toooooo wierd. I did have to cook the Easter Dinner so he helped in the very quiet kitchen. . . nobody grabbed my legs, nobody whined and I actually enjoyed cooking again!! Today we are on our way to the Aquarium - our tickets are for 3:00 pm, so I am sitting with the girls trying to get them to nap a little - since I know we will want to walk around the place for a couple hours. 5:00 is usually when they start to get really tired if thery haven't napped - so a little rest or at least down-time is what I am going for. And so I am typing in their room - while I take a little 'me' time.

I went to the North Point Community Church for the Good Friday service on, well, duh, Friday. And it was amazing, but weird because I felt like I was back at a good ole' CCC meeting. I mean the singer looked like Shelby - it was uncanny. And I sat there reliving some good old times, they have a skit team (which didn't perform) and a production team - it was like VT all over again. I think that I may have to try out for the skit team, think Barbie or Hanz and Franz would fly??

Anyway, one down and one to go!! So I am going to end here - and talk to the awake child!! I hope that you all had a great Easter!! K outtie

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

ahhhhh Barbie and Hans and Franz...should I come down and help!?

10:43 AM  
Blogger annette said...

you should totally try out!!! i will fly to the ATL just to see you perform:)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

how was the aquarium??? i think we're gonna go too this weekend. although my sister sent me a shopping list for ikea, so if we EVER get out of there... :o)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home