Friday, October 13, 2006

OUCH!

The process of being a Hokie Fan is oftentimes painful. That's all I have to say about that. (And that I copied and pasted this from Annette's blog. But it seemed so appropriate for this occasion.)

I have a Georgia State Mother's of Multiples meeting this weekend. A ToysRUs night on Monday, where all the twins club members get 25% off their entire purchase and they close the store for us!! (YEAH - not that we need any toys - but fun to run around TRUS when it is closed!)

My mom and Joe are coming on Friday for the girls birthday on Saturday - and she is bringing the dollhouse that she has made for them. She has worked really hard on this house, wallpaper, hardwood floors, electricity - and she is giving it to 4 year olds. I really am just waiting for disaster. But, luckily, Grandkids can do no wrong - but I better not break it!! She and Joe will be here for the entire week after that - and I am looking forward to spending time with my mom - I haven't seen her since June, so I am looking forward to seeing them.

So from Atlanta, I am out of here - talk to you all later, Karen

2 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

Happy Birthday, A and B!!! How is the doll house? I'm so jealous! Can I come over and play???

7:22 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I can't wait to see pics of this dollhouse! Did you get the flat screen TV???????

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home