Thursday, November 20, 2008

So . . .

I am in Virginia!! I just enjoyed an afternoon reliving good times at Virginia Tech!! I loved seeing campus, shopping in downtown Blacksburg and eating dinner at my favorite Zepolli's restaurant. Mom and I are having a couple of mother-daughter days of traveling back down to Altanta and she had her laptop and the hotel has WIFI, score!!

And the most amazing bonus (for a southerner like me) is that it is SNOWING!! Yup, SNOW!! I don't know when the last time I saw snow before Thanksgiving was . . . maybe never. And definetely not in Atlanta! So sleep tight, I am enjoying the snow!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oh yay! I hope I see snow tomorrow on the ground, but I doubt it....it'll probably disappear the moment the sun comes out.

so where are you stoppin' next? How fun that you get a few days alone with your mom, I loved our weekend in PA last year..

we're planning on Harrisonburg next year, not far from home but we're going to hit the mega book sale...exciting....some year, we'll come down your way! :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

oh, i'm so jealous!!!! hope you're having fun!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home