Friday, August 26, 2005

Chocolate Cake and a Fisher Price Syringe!

The other afternoon I had a migraine. It was bad and the girls were running around me like little anarchists. So I asked them to make mom feel better - I said 'Mommy's sick.' Well, I thought this might slow them down for a few minutes. They ran off and then it was quiet. Usually quiet = BAD NEWS. However, the next thing I know, Baby A shows up with a slice of plastic chocolate cake from the play kitchen and Baby B shows up with the Fisher Price doctors kit. They open it up - it usually takes two to figure out the clasp and out comes the syringe. I was wondering what they were thinking - but they pretended to 'withdraw' the cake into the syringe and then proceeded to inject me with it. DO MY KIDS KNOW ME OR WHAT!!! Inject me with chocolate cake to make me feel better!! I love these kids!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

love it.

Your blog is so fun. Hope your packing is well. I am so excited you have a blog now. Will we ever talk on the phone??

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home