Tuesday, February 21, 2006

TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS . . .

This is crazy, I have been surfing the net - way too much in the last few days!! But now I have found so many wierd and fun things - I just can't stop surfing!! And now, the women's ice skating is being broken into by the other sports, and I have to wait for it to come back . . . aagh, do any of you actually want to watch speed skating?? I mean I really respect them, b/c that it is hard and very athletic - but I was ready to sit and wear my mom's skates and watch the ladies compete. Oh well, I will just have to put them back on again later!!

So anyway, links I've stolen from other sites to share with you today. . .


Hum, have you ever used one of these . . .
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/custom/msn/careeradvice/viewarticle.aspx?articleid=671&SiteId=cbmsnhp4671&sc_extcmp=JS_671_home1&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=422130eee93842f19fd7d5b54e14c359-193843631-TS-1

This is an interesting thing to do with cookies and biscuits . . .
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4732886.stm

Political Legos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minifig/102667005

In honor of what I want to be watching right now . . .
http://www.usfigureskating.org/

Anyway, have a good night!! I'm outie!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I actually was into the mens speed skating b/c of all the controversy!

But omg Sasha Cohen!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH She rocked,please say that you agree!Her performance was so fun and she looked like she was enjoying it..unlike past performances. I'll be holding my breath for the US in the long program. I really want the us to win and the russians not to sweep us, is that wrong?

8:12 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

oops... dare i admit i am one of those many americans who do not care? i get bored watching most of the events except for the snowboarding.

10:21 AM  
Blogger annette said...

i love the speed skating and have to ban myself from watching it cuz i get so into it, screaming at the tv, etc. the women's bobsled was good except i get really dizzy watching it...

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home