Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tequila!

I have a little headache this morning, really, it is a hangover!! I had a twins Club board meeting last night and we ended up at the Mexican Restaurant next door to our meeting - drinking margaritas!! I didn't drive, so I lived it up!! To be honest, I remember getting home, but I don't remember putting on my pj's or falling asleep . . . I just woke up this morning! It was a blast!! I am so cool, but old, because, I was drinking in a restaurant not a bar, and I was home at 11:30 not like 2Am. But there was some retribution for the binge b/c I was in charge of Baby A's Valentine Party today and 12 3-year olds can be really loud and busy! (Let me teach middle school anytime!) However, it was fun and the girls came home with a pretty big chocolate stash for me to eat this afternoon!! LOVE IT! Too bad this will be the last year they don't realize, mommy checking the bags, means, mommy takes out the good stuff!

I didn't skate today :( My skates are still not here, the shopguy said sometimes they get stuck in customs in Canada. That is so unfair!! The headquarters is in MN but they bring them in from the the North! Yikes, I knew I shoud have ordered them off EBAY!! AAGH!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Enjoy!! Calories don't count today!! SO LIVE IT UP!!

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

you are such a lush!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

good thing the skates didn't come in...I think you were still "a little drunk" this morning when I talked to you. LOL

5:43 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

yum... i can't wait to have a margarita again. i hope your skates come in SOON!!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home