Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Whew!

Well, after 2 straight days of sleep and lots of antibiotics - I am feeling much better!! I love tylenol with codeine - I could sleep through anything - except the dry mouth from breathing with my mouth open - but man, gotta love drugs!!
Anyway, I did go skating today! I just love the endorphins - now there is a drug that I am addicted to! But I think the 10k might be off the calendar for Saturday - but I will run tomorrow and Friday and see what happens! It is a really, really flat course and runs along the river. It is a really pretty drive in the car and I think it would be nice to look at it at a much slower pace . . . Okay, convince me to get my big ole' butt out there on Saturday!!! If I can breathe out of my nose without the sudafed, if my lungs are clear . . . help, I need some friendly pushing here. . .

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

i'm going to be the voice of reason...take it easy, girl! you don't want to push yourself too hard too quickly. maybe i'm just saying all this because i'm jealous that you feel better already...

6:32 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

go, karen, go! you can do it! rah, rah, rah! :o)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I'm still not breathing and am on some meds that is like drinking 6 cups of coffee...I just can't sit still long enough to finish my book for tonight! AHAHAHAHAHA

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home