Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ahh, the life of luxury!

Today, we did nothing! Literally, nothing. (You may start drooling now - Summer)
It was my turn to sleep in - I got up at 10:00am! How nice was that!! Then I ate breakfast, checked out some items I am watching on ebay (and I am not going to tell you what they are - b/c you all would laugh at me for hours) and then I ate lunch. I fingerpainted with the girls, then we went out in the backyard, I drank tea and read my new RealSimple magazine on the deck while they played. We made dinner, ate and then put a and b to bed at 7:00. AAhh. Then dh says - I guess this is what it would be like everyday if we were millionaires! Hum - yup.

Except - (Fuzzy, dream sequence here!) I would have slept until 10 when my stylist arrived to do my hair and make-up, then I would have just bought what I want in the skating pro-shop, my chef would have made my very healthy lunch, the maid would have cleaned up the paint when we were done fingerpainting. My personal trainer would have arrived and encouraged me to work out today. Then the chef would make a very healthy dinner and the maid would clean up the dishes. Humm, now that would be the life, I think! (End fuzzy dream sequence now!)

So, tomorrow, (Summer, start drooling again) make breakfast, start the dinner in the crockpot (soup or something), the roof guy comes at 10:00 am to fix the leak - so no gym, make lunch, some fun art thing or puzzle-time for the girls, naptime, blog, snack when the girls wake up, gym maybe?? Then dinner, tutor until 8:00, then plop on the couch with dh. WOW, I think I just did fall asleep planning tomorrow. BUT Tuesday will be fun - back to the rink and my skates should be here!!! YEAH!! I hope that you all have a good Monday!

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

are you bidding on the nancy kerrigan sequined skating outfit? lol!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

hey skets that's what I was going to say! Either that or 80s toys ;)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

LUXURY??? i don't know... :o) (drool, drool) i don't FEEL like royalty! i like your dream tho... that sounds more like it!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home