Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hello Ladies!

Well, I finally got off my butt this morning and went for my long run! I ran 5.5 miles - which is good since I have a 10k in two weeks! Yikes! I really like to do about 9 miles during the week (3 at a time so that I have time for swimming and stuff) but since I started ice skating my legs haven't been able to take it! But it sure felt good and it was nice enough to run outside again! Gotta love GA for its weather!!

I thought of someone else to tell about our blogs . . . how about Khara?? I don't know if she blogs or not, but I have really fallen out of touch with her this last fall?! :( I still can't remember zim zim's married name and it bugging me!! But it will pop into my head when I least expect it!!

Have a great weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

yeah Khara would be a great blogger! And Zim's name...does it start with an M or C? I can't remember...oh I'll go look and see if I scrapbooked her wedding....

1:55 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

it's forehand. and her hubby's name is kevin. i'm pretty sure they still live in va beach too!

2:02 PM  
Blogger annette said...

way to go, karebear! i went to the gym today for the first time in like 2 weeks, i'm such a slacker. i was dying after 20 minutes of the eliptical...i'm pitiful.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home