Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hello!

Just a quick post this morning - I am up and showered before the girls and thought I would check in with everyone!! I am going, no, I let you guess, where am I going today, yup, the rink!! I don't have my new skates yet, but I can use rentals for a little bit longer! I went to my twins club meeting last night and met a whole group of women our age that skate, compete and have coaches. One of them is a 'pair' skater! That is how she met her husband - adult skating!! I always wondered why she looked so skinny and small. I think if I suggested to DH he lift me up over his head, he would get a hernia, just thinking about it!

Well, Baby B just walked in, so I quess I'd better go, and get better screen names for them . . . any suggestions??

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Pea1 and Pea2 :)
Flip and Flop
Mix and Match
I don't know I kinda like A and B
that's what they were in the womb.
What do you call them at home?

12:04 PM  
Blogger annette said...

i'm jealous! i wish i could skate...i wish i could do just about anything atletic, but i'm such a blob right now! i would definitely pay big bucks to see you and j in a pairs competition, hahaha!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

hmmmm... i like kelli's flip and flop. :o) i have no creative suggestions of my own, tho... i just use baby's pet name that we gave her like kelli.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home