Thursday, January 12, 2006

ICE SKATING!!

OH MY GOSH, I had SOOOOOOO much fun today ice skating!! It was amazing, fun and I worked out my glutes and thigh muscles like you wouldn't believe!! No broken bones, in fact, no falls!! It was great! I can still go forwards, turn, go backwards and spin on two feet!! But what was even better than that was the free skate was full of women my age that were taking lessons! They actually compete!! Wouldn't that be the most hilarious thing ever?? Fun little skating outfit, cute skates! I am serious!! So I asked one of the skaters about the lessons, she said they have group beginner and then private lessons. They all wear their MP3 players on their arms to practice their routines! I had to laugh at that!!
So I called Dh and told him that I wanted to take lessons and relive the glory days of my youth. Dh said, sure you can take lessons if you can make money competing! HAHA, but it was a great workout and I am so going back next week just to play around.
And there was a little 4 year old girl taking lessons and she was too cute for words, I think A and B would love it too!!
Anyway, it just goes to show that we should try things that are fun and off-the-wall! You just never know how much fun you could have!!
Oh and then I just read an article read by a gymnastics instructor about the benefits of adult gymnastics classes - oh - yeah - who is ready for a floor routine? Anyone? Anyone?
Can you tell how psyched I am today!!

2 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

dang, those endorphins are flowing!

ps--fun talking with you last night!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

how much caffine are you on girl? I'm exhausted just reading about it :)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home