Monday, January 09, 2006

Good Morning!

Since I have then new laptop - it takes no time at all to write a new post!! So I thought that since I was online I would just write a quick hello!! I am sitting here in my gym clothes and I am ready to go to the Y. The girls are eating as slowly as possible. Well, they always eat slowly! We went to Moe's Mexican Grill for dinner the other night and they ate a small cheese quesadilla for almost an hour! It was so tedious! But they were sitting there chewing and not fooling around too much - but I just wanted to chew it up for them and spoon feed them! Dinner was literally 1/4 of the time when I was feeding them! And you would think that by now the girls would have eating down and they do, but, they just are slllloooooowwwww. Even their teachers have mentioned how the girls would be happy to take an hour for lunch everyday. B's teacher said she was the slowest eater, but the best eater, in the class. Anyway, they are still eating and I am still typing . . . I think the Jeopardy music would be appropriate here . . . Well, I know that you really don't want to wait here with me so I will go and read everyone else's blog!! Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oooh I wish K was a slow eater....then atleast restaurants wouldn't be so CRAZY....you could ask for their food first :)

11:44 AM  
Blogger annette said...

you are so funny!

slow eating means they will know when they are full so they will stop before being completely full and bloated when they are adults:)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home