Saturday, December 24, 2005

It's VERY EARLY!

Well... it is 5:00 AM and I am awake!! WHY you ask?? Good question!! I had a nightmare. No, I am totally okay and not scared - I had a nightmare before Christmas. I dreamt it was Christmas morning and we had not brought the gifts downstairs. AAGH!! It was horrible. The girls were ready to open presents and my MIL wanted to know where all the presents she had sent down were and what was I just doing sitting there!! And it was one of those dreams where you can't do anything!! So I just sat there and got those horrible excited butterflies in my stomach - which I woke up with and could not go back to sleep!! So here I am, and I am cold and watching a Jennifer Love Hewitt movie- maybe this is the nightmare??

So the girls play was really cute. It was a 20 minute preshool musical. They both wore their costumes, A was a sheep and B was an angel. TOO CUTE, but really no fun America's Home Video moments! Maybe next year??

So please everyone enjoy A Merry Christmas!! I quess I really should be up and excited because tonight, around 2005 years ago, CHRIST WAS BORN!! And what a gift that was for us!! So smile today, no matter what, because GOD loves you and His gift to us, makes me speechless!! Love you all!!

2 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

yikes, i hate nightmares like that. sometimes i have them about not being prepared for my classes...

Merry Christmas Karebear!!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Merry Christmas, BFF :)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home