Wednesday, November 16, 2005

you are wonderful women

Hi loyal blog readers, thank you for your kind comments. I really am okay - I got it out and had my catharthis for the day. (that is a a really big word - i love to use it, but i don't know if i spelled it right!) BUT then I watched LOST, and as skettie knows, felt totally like ABC pulled one over on us, so much for an extended version - 4 minutes of previous footage. C'MON!!
Anyways, i am off to bed, I just wanted to thank you all, even if you don't know it, I know that you are all there for me and it means alot. Have a great day, I am going to be cleaning like a mad woman tomorrow b/c my momma arrives on friday. YIKES - So much to do, so little time !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

LOVE YOU TOO!!!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home