Saturday, November 05, 2005

49 days . . .

My girls have never really paid attention to commercials. Well, I guess we only had one PBS station with kids shows, so there were no commercials. Now, we have Disney and Nick. and we watch Little Einsteins, Dora and the Backyardigans (which I personally love) but the commercials are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying. Yesterday the girls saw a commercial and and then informed me that 'I need that at my house now!' Oh, so we NEED Cinderella's vanity table?? (I hope they put some commercials on for basements so that I can say - 'I need that!')

Christmas is coming up in 49 days (I just counted) and when we went into ToysR'us yesterday I thought 'oh my gosh is Christmas tommorrow?' The employees were flying around stocking shelves wih their little red hats on, people were running and picking up toys like they were going to disappear, and there were big red bows with lights everywhere! I mean if I really took the girls need for the Cinderella vanity seriously - Would I be running around looking for it before it sold out? Good thing I have been training all summer!!

Yikes - this turned into a real vent!! I have been up since 5AM with the little girls - so i am feeling a litttle like Miss Hannigan!!

BUT AS A HIGHLIGHT FOR MY DAY - GO HOKIES!! AND THE BACKYARDIGANS DID THE HOKIE POKIE SO THAT HAS TO BE A GOOD SIGN, RIGHT????

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

iT'S game day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home