Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Story Blog . . . hum

A Story Blog sounds like fun, but I just don't know if there are enough stories in my head to fill a blog!! But, i'll think about it!!

Today I am making 24+ cupcakes for the girls to take to school tomorrow!! I did learn that you only need to fill the cups half- full before you bake them or they overflow!! Later tonight I will make the cake for the girls' party on Friday!! Of course, it is a thomas cake, no princess parties here!!

So, i am out of here - i'm thinking of story . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

cute a thomas party huh? Who's coming to your party? I wasn't invited!

12:32 PM  
Blogger annette said...

Thomas the tank engine? Interesting...I think your girls need another trip to Disney!

3:01 PM  
Blogger PintSize said...

That is so cute! Danny loves Thomas too. A girlfriend of mine made a cake for my birthday- the catch was that she only does character cakes, so guess who I picked? Thomas of course! For Danny it was like having a party for him in June. :)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home