Monday, October 17, 2005

Toys R' Us Mania!!

Tonight we had a twins club - mom's night out at TR'us!! It was nuts and I mean it!! We have 400 members - a typical night out 10 show up. Tonight 100 members and their friends RSVP'd and showed up to take advantage of 20% off and free food! So that is impressive but what was amazing was the amount of stuff that these ladies bought!! One of the moms came up and asked if there was a limit to what you could spend and still get 20% off - um, no. She had 3 full carts plus bikes!! CRAZY SHOPPERS!!

Okay, I'll admit, if you have twins you more likely than not buy 2 of things instead of just one, but one mom bought two motorized mini-Escalades total = $500 - maybe they should share?? Moms bought bikes, doll houses, kitchens, basketball hoops - you name a big ticket item - and it was in a cart somewhere1!! I bought a few games - MIL and family really buy the rest (no real complaints here) but I think I spent the least amount of money!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Yeah and weren't those games buy one get one free??? Hope you didn't get what I got the girls for their b-day, did you get my package :)

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home