Friday, September 23, 2005

C'mon Hokies!!!

Okay - Hokies - you gotta win this weekend - beat GA TECH!! I put up a Hokie Flag outside and I have already recieved several negative comments within 12 hours. If you win - I am leaving the flag up for the rest of the season and I hate having flags (other than the American Flag) up outside the house. Although, I do have a large selection of seasonal flags from the MIL, that include leaves, snowmen, hearts, birds and a beach scene. If anyone is interested - i will gladly send them your way!!

Right now, I am babysitting three extra kids in addition to my own two! And I have found time to blog - can you believe it? The kids have been so busy playing I think they have forgotten that I exist - but you know that now I have written this I will be bombarded with sticky fingers!! But I have been inspired by Kel's blog and now I feel as if I should go and clean something - hum - maybe I'll just empty the dishwasher. I need to rest up for tomorrow's long run, yes, that sounds like a wonderful excuse!! Karen OUT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

love the little dib to Seacrest, ha ha. FIVE KIDS TODAY... to quote Konner, "Holy Macrol".

11:25 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

well we won :)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!! I check it every day girl!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home