Saturday, September 17, 2005

Gallons of Sweat!!

Whew, I just finished a 6MILE run this morning. I am so sweaty!!! I didn't even think you could look like you just stepped out of the shower after running! We also tried a new running trail this morning that was a 1 mile loop. In each loop there were 2 hills. When we started those little hills felt like nothing - but let me tell you - after mile 3 they became mountains!! They felt like the himalyas!! But i made it - i am alive!! Okay, so I did take a break at three miles and walked the last hill - but if i hadn't I wouldn't be here to write this blog and then you would miss me - hehe.

It was nice when i came home b/c dh has taken the kids to the YMCA with him this morning and the house is empty and quiet. Although, unusual to have the house to myself it is really nice!! I got my own water without filling a sippy and ate an orange without sharing 1/2 with the little people in the house - Goose did beg a little- but I can handle him!! Anyway, short entry - just wanted to share my new long run distance!! YEAH 6 MILES - and now it is 10:00 AM and i can start my day!! (welcome back Kelli - I can't wait to hear about your trip!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

6 freakin' miles!!! Was someone chasing you? Just Kidding! You go girl :)

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home