Sunday, September 11, 2005

CHEERS!


Last night while I was out buying beer for my tennis match today, I saw a six pack of Woodchuck cider. I was so excited to find it!! Of course I had to drink one last night, so I raised my bottle and said "CHEERS to my friends (who love to drink Woodchuck with me) and to the HOKIES!" We used to love drinking Woodchuck in college and for some reason it can be pretty hard to find - but last night there was a large, well, medium display of it right there in my neighborhood Publix!! GO PUBLIX!! And look at the Woodchuck link, b/c they sell Woodchuck Wearables :))

And I also must gloat about the shutout that VirginiaTech had over Duke last night! GO HOKIES!! Now, I am not one that likes it when teams steam-roll rudely over teams, but I was so glad that Duke didn't score one point on us!! YEAH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

hmmmm woodchuck :)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home