Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My babies become STUDENTS!

Yesterday my little girls went to School! Well, okay, its just mothers morning out -but it feels like school! I get 4 HOURS off!! It was so nice yesterday!! We put them in seperate classes (they are identical twins) and it was amazing how little they missed their 'sissy!' They just walked right in to their classroom and didn't look back!! Then when I picked them up - they walked out and hugged me and asked when they could come back!! So now they begin their journey to preschool, elementary, middle and high school!! WOW!! (overly Dramatic - i know!)

While they were at school I went running! We (my running friend and I) just did a quick 3 miles. (Okay , quick for us, and slow for the rest of the world) Then we went to Fleet Feet, our local running store, and got fitted for new shoes. They put us on the treadmill and videotaped our feet as we ran - pretty cool! Then we watched the tape to see what kind of support our feet might need or not need in a shoe!! I tend to roll my chubby ankles in - so I got some shoes with good arch support!! They are AMAZINGLY comfortable - i want to wear them everywhere!! For anyone that is interested in shoes - they are Saucony trigon 3 Guides!!

We are trying to train for a 10k on October 1st! So that is about 6.1 something miles and our long run so far has been 5.5. So with just a month left to train, I am thinking that the 5k is looking better and better! Oh well, hopefully these shoes will make my feet fleet and my steps light!! ENOUGH for today - have a great day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I am so impressed and proud of you! you should be scrapbooking this! I want to get fitted for running shoes, that sounds so cool.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home