Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Take a Seat - this may take a while!

Well, so much has happened since our encounter at the beach - I have tons to write!! So I will start at the end of the beach trip - leaving off with the neverending battle against the sand. That battle is still in progress but DH and I actually had a night and a day off while my dear mother watched A and B!! We went to a really nice restaurant - ordered without ordering a kids meal, and had adult beverages!! No sippy cups!! Then we played putt-putt which is a tradition - and as tradition goes my dh won!! Okay - but only by one!! SOOO, I demanded a rematch!! We got out the next day during naptime (which of course didn't happen b/c Granny spent some quality time the girls.) Anyway, back to the exciting conclusion of the putt putt playoffs - it was really close until my dh hit his ball off the course!! And he lost it after that - he wants to know where his mojo went - and I won by 3!!! The first win ever in the many years we have been playing putt putt at the beach!!

Then we had to leave the beach :( The girls wanted to stay at the beach house and they didn't understand why we couldn't stay there!! It was cute. Then they wanted Granny and Great Granny to get into the car with us and come back to our house - but the car was so full of sand they couldn't fit! Just kidding!

The drive home was uneventful - YEAH! Except for the 25 pee stops and the 1 1/2 hour long lunch stop!! For those of you that have potty trained kids - FLY!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

now I know why we decided to fly...I forgot about pee stops!

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home