Friday, September 09, 2005

The People in My House

The second day of school went really well today. Both A and B were excited to go and they went right in to their classrooms!! YEAH! When went to pick them up A's teacher told me that they talked about the people in their houses and that some of the kids had added some extra pets to their houses. I thought, A knows we have a dog so she wouldn't have to make any pet up. But when I looked at her 'house' there was a cat in the yard saying 'meow.' Now, our dog, (as my one reader actually knows,) GOOSE looks nothing like a cat. His bark - is nothing like a meow. So when I asked A about the cat she smiled and told me that the sound that dogs make is 'meow.' OH BOY, I feel it is time for remedial animal class 101.


I didn't run in my new shoes today I just walked. Since the shoes are helping control my arches rolling - it felt a little weird. So I just walked about 4 miles - and it felt good - but Slow!!

Tomorrow I am working a couple shifts at the Red Cross center here. I am looking forward to volunteering and giving back to the people from the gulf that have lost everything!! I love volunteering - so I am looking forward to a marathon day from 8:30am to 9:00pm - yikes - no running needed tomorrow!!

Remember - Enthusiasm is Contagious!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you are so good :)

the patch is actually material from something I cut up...I only actually got two VT's out of it though.

Talk to you when I get back.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home