Thursday, October 13, 2005

Running Mantras!!

When I started running I always needed a little repetitive mantra to say to myself; these are my top five!

1. Fast feet, strong legs, I can do this all day!
2. Numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
3. I'm running off my (then I listed body parts . . .) bum. I'm running off my belly. I'm running off my thighs . . and so on and so on. Sometimes, when I was really tired I used words like a** instead of my civil bum comment.
4. Its all about me, Its all about me (hehe - I like this one!)
5. I'll make it to the next tree, the stop sign, or another land mark just to keep myself moving! Or I'll stop when the treadmill says . . .

What do you say?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oooh I'll have to run off my a$$ that should work :)

5:27 PM  
Blogger annette said...

I'm so proud of you! Keep it up, girl! Now, if I could just get myself moving...

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home