Thursday, October 13, 2005

Getting to know you!!

Well, I 'borrowed' this from Kelli's blog -it was fun to read so i thought I would join in the fun too!! So here goes;

[1] When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside? Girl Scout Camp!

[2] When was the last time you saw one of your parents? September – we went to Hilton Head with my mom

[3] Which family member do you most resemble? I’m adopted – but when I was a kid – in the 80’s – I thought Nancy Reagan might be my mom – but I don’t look anything like her!! Although - I am short and have dark hair like my adoptive mom!

[4] Do you wear cologne/perfume? Sky Blue by Givenchy

[5] Do you wear deodorant? It’s a secret!! hehe

[6] Do you clean up nice? When I get cleaned up at a salon – by professionals!

[7] When was the last time you tripped and fell? Tennis and I sprained two fingers!

[8] Where was the last place you slept besides your home? Rental house in Hilton Head

[9] What are you listening to right now? ER

[10] Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire? Nope – not that I know of!

[11] Ever run out of gas on the road? Nope – but really one of my biggest fears!

[12] Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves? Rake but not bag

[13] Your name spelled backwards. nerak

[14] What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Agenda for a board meeting last night

[15] Last time you swam in a pool? September in Hilton Head

[16] Have you ever been in a school play? Yup – I was Flounder – there is a very embarassing story that goes along with that one!

[17] How many kids do you want? Hum . . . that is a really good question!

[18] Type of music you dislike most? Yes, I live in the south – but really that new pop-country. I grew up in TX and I really love the old 80’s country because that is what my parents always made us listen to!

[19] Are you registered to vote? Yes

[20] Do you have cable? NO – but soon, in fact DH wants to use the computer now to look at different options!!

[21] Ever prank call anyody? YUP!

[22] Best friend? Kel

[23] Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Neither but both when I am 85!

[24] Do you have a garden? I really just started – I just need plants that won’t die without water!

[26] Bath or Shower, morninG or night? Shower – first thing or I never get started on my day!

[27] Best movie you've seen in the past month? Witches of Eastwick – weird movie!

[28] Favorite pizza topping? Tomatoes and pepperoni

[29] Chips or popcorn? POPCORN – thanks to Kel – I just have to eat it all the time!! AND I even own Popcorn salt!

[30] What color lipstick do you usually wear? Chapstick - cherry

[31] Have you ever smoked peanut shells? What?

[32] Orange Juice or apple? Orange Juice with crushed ice – it’s a long-term hospitalized thing . . .
[33] Favorite type of chocolate bar? Cadbury’s fruit and nut

[34] When was the last time you voted at the polls? Last presidential election

[35] Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? August – MIL brought some with her from her house

[36] Are you a good cook? sometimes

[37] Ever order anything from an infomercial? No – but I love to imitate them – so I guess that means that I watch them!! Actually I did buy a spacebag – but I got it at a store after I saw it on TV! (It worked until the bag ripped!)

[38] Sprite or 7-up? 7-up (cherry)

[39] Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes, Dietrich Hall (College dining hall - really glamorous!! And Food Lion – even more glam!! [40] Ever thrown up in public? OOH – this is a really gross story – yes- it involves nudity, a surgical table, and oh – about 15 people watching me!!

[40] Ever thrown up in public? OOH – this is a really gross story – yes- it involves nudity, a surgical table, and oh – about 15 people watching me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

omg I forgot the flounder story.. how does that go again....I love you :) I miss you everyday, you know that?

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home