Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A LONG UPDATE

So I am back, without a story. So sorry, I couldn’t think of anything to write!! But I am sitting here in the YMCA not running today because my head cold has gone into my chest – and I am wheezing like an old bat and coughing like I would like to bring up a lung!! Yuck – I know! But we have a coffee shop in here and I brought my laptop so I could blog while the girls are in gymnastics and swimming! They are so cute in gym class –B is a natural on the beam and A loves the trampoline! But I think the most amazing thing was watching them at swimming last week. They were jumping in, fearless, expecting the instructor to catch them. They were actually wearing the floaties that they wouldn’t wear for me and they looked so independent!! I felt old – or actually I felt like my kids are growing up – and there actually might be a time when they don’t need me to wipe their bums and their noses!!

We have had a plethora of visitors during these last few weeks. It started with Aunt Jackie and DH’s cousin Jana. We had a great time with them – they hadn’t visited our house before so it was refreshing to have new guests!! Jana is pregnant with a little boy that is due in January. Although, they plan to deliver her in Dec., because she has a heart condition that, honestly, may get really bad during delivery. She is worried. Her mother Jackie is a mess, and holding on by a thread. So keep Jana and her family in your prayers – I think they are going to need them!

The next weekend my dad came to visit. He was here for the girls 3rd birthday. Which was really fun. We just invited a couple of other kids to join us at the local park for cake and playtime. It was the easiest party I have ever thrown – and every kid got to use the swings at the same time without having to take turns. The next day was the Mothers of Multiples Halloween party – which was super cute. I love seeing how creative moms can get with costumes, but my favorite group were the 15 month old triplets, all dressed up like different vegetables – and being pulled around in this train-like wagon from Little Tykes. TOO CUTE!! A and B were cheerleaders – thanks to Aunt Kelli!! In fact, we have been cheerleaders many%2

2 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

Hey Karen, not sure if you realized, but you used the girls' names in the first paragraph of your blog...

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

holy blogin' girl!!!! this is so fun reading everyones blogs :)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home