Thursday, November 03, 2005

GO HOKIES!!!!

Today I wore my new long sleeved VT t-shirt!! I went shopping while the girls were at school and instead of people asking me, 'are they twins?' - people wanted to talk to me about VT! One lady was a VT alumni and the other memorable person was a Miami alum. Now the Miami alum was my fathers age and he was all cocky about the game until I told him it was in the 'burg!! Then I told him we had the advantage and walked away - I sure hope those Hokies don't let me down!!

AAGH- I just saw a commerial for thte movie RENT!!! I can't WAIT!! I know every single word since I own the soundtrack (love it) but I never had the opportunity to see it on stage!! I am so in the theater nov.23 and I may be the only one- but I will be singing right along - maybe I should be the only one in the theater - can I sing along in the theater??

Okay everyone, have a great evening - i am watching the OC and Summer is killing me!!! She and Cohen are my favorites this season (as usual) they are wicked and full of banter!! ("I love parrots, they are just too cute!" Summer) Ryan and Marissa are too dramatic and repetitive for me. The psycho blond women that is stalking Kristen is just too much and - I just don't care about her.

Boy, this is jumpy, blogging during the commercials doesn't lead to a cohesive blog. karen out

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

yes the only reason to watch the OC last night was for FUN SETH AND SUMMER! How did they get the picture of the teacher again???

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home