Saturday, November 12, 2005

Info in Twos

Here you all go, i borrowed the questions from Kel's blog!!

Two names you go by:
1. Mommy
2. Karebear

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Adoption (so anyday I can choose - it is just hard to convince people that I am Asian. But a few people here in ATL think my bum has some African Heritage involved- really funny story!)
2. Scottish (This is how I was brought up!)

2 things that scare you:
1. When my dog barks at night
2. Bad dreams (I am a very vivid dreamer)

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Chapstick
2. Shoes

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. Flannel pants - it does get a little cold here in ATL
2. Thermal long-sleeved top - Really, it was cold last night

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Madonna - I just found my cd last week and i have jamming with her greatest hits for the last few weeks.
2. Indigo Girls - as always, they just have songs that i never get tired of listening to

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
1. The wheels on the bus - it keeps the girls awake in the car - so they can make it home to nap
2. A really strange rap song about running and sweating - I can't remember the name but i love running to it at the gym b/c it has a great beat!

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. tranquility
2. special moments that you wish could last forever

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Eyes
2. Arms (Sounds weird, but this is what i thought of right now)

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Tennis
2. Running

2 things you want really badly:
1. A new wardrobe
2. A maid

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. New Zealand
2. Las Vegas

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. When i turn 80- I want to skydive
2. Watch my children be happy adults


2 ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I love getting my hair done
2. I love sappy, romantic movies and teen tv shows


2 things you are thinking about right now:
1. My shoulder - i pulled a muscle in tennis and I have to play today and I have a really important match on Monday - we have to win to make the playoffs
2. The girls are 'fishing' with their plastic necklaces in the air vents and i am wondering if I should tell them to stop before they lose them down the vent!


2 stores you shop at
1. Old Navy - although i would like this place alot more if they would stop making all their clothes stretchy - i mean stop putting spandex in your jeans - oh, yeah and no more utltra low waist - i have mommy - tummy - nobody wants to see that hanging out over the top of my jeans!! (I know TMI - but really - its pretty gross - and one of those things they don't tell you about!! - OH WOW! My new theory to stop teenagers - mainly my girls when they are teens -from wanting to have babies is that I will wear ultra low jeans and let it all hang out!! I think that would scare any self-conscious teen into abstinence! OH, i am so going to be that embarrassing parent - you think??
2.Target

Well, that sure turned out a little longer than i expected!! And my shift key is not working all that well, so please excuse my 'i' we are hopefully getting a new laptop for christmas - so my keyboard will work without retyping things ten times!!
Have a great weekend!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I can't stand Ultra Low Rise...like regular low rise wasn't already low enough...not only do we see mommy tummys but but cracks too...how great is that???

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home