Wednesday, November 16, 2005

i'm here!

Okay, I have been so busy this week, i haven't blogged or even really looked at blogs. But I am here now!! I am in the middle of painting my dining room - and it is starting to come together. I have put the base coats under the chair rail, and yesterday I painted the chair rail black. Now, if you just went, eew black chair rail, you aren't alone. My dh suggested I wait until the room was done to paint the rail - I don't think he liked the idea at all. So, as usual, when someone says wait, I can't. I bought the black paint, and VOILA - it looks fantastic!! I was really amazed and so was dh, he really liked it!! So now, I just have to wait for my mom to come and help me with the faux finish, the antique leather look. But don't worry, she is coming on friday to visit!! Yeah, a visitor that won't drive me totally crazy!! she will be here until the saturday after Thanksgiving- so it will be quite a long visit - well, we will see how it goes!!

So now, i am going to get the girls ready for gym and swim! They still love it! And I will run while they are playing! but I will have to run inside since it has been raining all morning! So my goals for the day, run at least 2.5 miles, eliptical at least 1.5!! i know I should add weights to my exercise but i hate doing them! so I need some encouragement - or reasons why I should do them. Anyone, Bueller, Bueller???

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

If you want arms like Buffy...GO LIFT GIRL!!!!! Is that encouragement enough for you?

I can't wait to see your dining room!

2:31 PM  
Blogger annette said...

how about this: i read that lifting weights can help reduce the risk of osteoperosis because it builds bone mass. yes, i think way too much about getting old!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home