Saturday, December 17, 2005

Don't Faint- I updated!!

Oh my, I guess that it is time to update the old blog. I just have been soooo crazy with getting ready for the holidays that I have barely had time to sit down and check email - so updating has been out of the question. But dh has taken the girls out to do some last minute shopping, (the only way he does it) and I sat down with the laptop. I read Skettie’s blog, and I felt so bad. It is terrible not to update.

So, after my trip to VA to see my mom and Joe I came back to the nice temperate climate of GA. I did enjoy seeing the 6 inches of snow in NOVA. In fact, I built a little snowman on the hospital roof courtyard, he was so cute. And even though we had some ice last week, I am glad that I can still go outside in just a sweater!! We are supposed to get some sleet tomorrow, but you know the weather channel just wants good ratings!!

I am done with all my Christmas shopping!! YAHOO!! And everything is wrapped!! YAHOO AGAIN!! I think A and B are really going to enjoy Christmas this year, although A really wants it to be her birthday not Jesus’ day. I told her that Jesus shares with us and we get presents too, so she asked what type of party he wants. She said he would like a Thomas party just like hers. Too cute.

On Tuesday, they have their 20 minute musical at school. A is going to be a sheep and B is going to be an angel. I can’t wait!! They are supposed to sing a song, but they won’t tell me what it is. If you ask them to sing their special song, they just say shhh and stare at you. So, I will update on Tuesday about their special event!

I love Christmas letters. I read them with enthusiasm and love getting mail in December. I will print mine out and mail it as soon as Epson delivers us our new printer. Hopefully Monday!!I have all the pictures, the envelopes are addressed, and ready to go!! One more day and then I will just go to Kinko's!!

The inlaws will be here on Thursday.

I will be cleaning.

I will be drinking expresso.

I will be updating my blog - I promise!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

YAY!!!!!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

oh it's so good to have Karebear back...warm fuzzies all around.

ooooh a C'mas letter from Karen, I'm so excited!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home