Friday, November 18, 2005

PRORASTINATION!!

My mother and Joe will be arriving in, oh, around, 4 hours - unless my mom is driving and then it will probably be 3. And I thought that I would share my list of things that i have to do b4 they get here. I really wanted to go to the gym but A and B have a cold and they sound miserable . . . so no gym . . . I really am broken up!

THINGS TO DO IN THREE HOURS:

1. Empty dishwasher
2. Clean kithen countertops and stove
3. Vaccuum (learn to spell vaccuum)
a. family room
b. stairs
c. guest bedroom
4. Clean the girls bathroom since it is bath night and I know my mom will want to go in there - so mildew beware - here I come
5. Finish wrapping their Christmas gifts - only about 10 of those!!
7. Keep the girls busy so that I can do all these things
8. Stop blogging so that I can get these things done
9. Get off my bum
10. SCREAM- I AM A PROCRASTINATOR

Stayed tuned to see if I can really do this . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

yesh! i don't have kids and i'm a horrible procrastinator. maybe it's a sign i should not plan for children...

6:20 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

did you get it done?

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home