Monday, December 19, 2005

Just checking in . . .

Look- two in one week!! I just sat down to check email and decided to say hello to my fellow bloggers!! I just printed out my Christmas letters and adressing the cards!! YEAH!! Kudos to Epson for replacing the bum printer that we bought for DH last year!! I mean we bought the cheapest copier/ scanner/ printer combo and truly got what we paid for!! But luckily, there was a real problem with the one we bought! So bright and early this morning here comes the FedEx man with my new printer!!! PRINT, PRINT,PRINT!!

And even though I Love reading Christmas letters - I will admit they sound a little cheesy when you write them though!! Oh well, 65 readers can relive our year in a total of 2 minutes ( slow readers!)

And quick story of the day . . . Since we live in a different area of the country then most of our relatives when they want to visit they all come and stay for longer stays then local relatives might. (As all of my loyal readers know!!) So, the girls asked when Santa is coming, again. (The countdown is almost to one hand so it is getting easier for them to understand.) And then they asked if he was going to stay in Nana and Papa's room?! What?? My question exactly. Then I realize, they are expecting him to come and stay with us! Oops, how am I going to explain they missed him while they 'slept?' Hopefully, the pile of toys from Grandparents and some from us will ease the disappointment! You think???

have a great Monday!! love you all!!

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

too cute!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I can send my dad's santa outfit for Jeremy to wear...or Mr. Crossen???

11:44 AM  
Blogger annette said...

how was the girls' performance?! i'm dying to hear!!!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home