Thursday, January 05, 2006

NA,NA, NANANA heyhey, Goodbye

Well, last night was the last night of college football game until next season. AND wow, I hope that you guys checked out the Rose Bowl last night because it was one of the best football games I have ever seen!! I have to admit - even as a die-hard Hokie fan- there is no way that the Hokies have played even 1/2 as good as those guys last night.
We watched the game until about 11:00 and then dh and I were really tired - so we went upstairs to watch it from bed. Ten minutes later dh was asleep and I was sitting up screaming "HOOK - UM HORNS!" Their quarterback Vince Young was amazing!! I don't think Micheal Vick could touch him - Vince rushed for 200 yards, threw for @200, no sacks, only 1 interceptions and led his team to 8 touchdowns. He ran in several of their touchdowns and his offensive line would have given me enough time to throw the ball! Anyway, it was a great game - and I have a new favorite quaterback! So Texas is the National Champ - I think the final score was 41-38.

So, I can't wait for next Tuesday. Why? The girls go back to Mothers Morning Out. The schools are closed this week and I miss 'my' time!! I got a couple of gift cards for Christmas and I just want to go and shop in quiet and have the dressing room all to myself!! Ahh, and for the TMI game - go to the bathroom without my little toilet paper 'helpers.'

Cute story for the day: Girl A wants to know when Baby Jesus can come over. She said, "We have party for baby jesus, when he come to my house?" Then I explained that he is always here with us and that really freaked them out! They got up to look for him in Nana and Papa's 'room.' OOPS!! I explained a little more, and they seemed to understand. But, Smile, because GOD is in your house!! k out

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I LOVE VINCE YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's awesome...and yeah what a great offensive line..although I do prefer a D D D Fense Game and Tech may have given him that....Tapp coulda sacked him! Nah probably not, GO HORNS!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home